Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day - 37

Day 37 -  This has been a busy day. Got up early and off to the airport for a 7 hour trek to Nashville for work. I was hoping to find something interesting when I got to the Nashville Airport, but it was actually pretty lame, or maybe it is just the terminal I was in... So I was starting to worry about finding something to shoot. I finally got to the hotel and saw this. I thought it was kind of trippy. The piece in the middle looks like real cow hide but it is just a really detailed wallpaper... I liked the lines in this shot, it is actually not anything exciting, it is the headboard and the walls above the bed and the cow print wallpaper. There are a lot of cool textures in this. I am worried though about the rest of this trip... not sure how much I will be outside to take pictures... I will just have to get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment