Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day - 33

Day 33 - Well I have been riding the Ferry for almost 3 years now and I have never went up on the upper observation deck at the Ferry Terminal in SF. So I missed the first boat and had time to kill so I went up and was surprised how many great views you can see from that location. It is only a story taller but it gives you the height you need. So while up there I took a few night shots which require a longer exposure time. I know that I have posted a picture of the Ferry building before but that was from the boat and was an upward shot off a moving boat. I really like how this came out. I think it was actually advantageous that it was dark because you lose a lot of the clutter that is on the back of the Ferry Building. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment