Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day - 35

Day 35 - Well I got off a little early today so I went to the Mexican market to get dinner fixings. I like going in to the market because there is so much color and all of these great things that you don't see everyday. I was trying to be subtle while walking through and taking pictures... so a lot of the shots were on the sly. Most of them did not come out but this one did. It was over in the produce area where they have all thes huge bins of vegetables and fruits and Mexican specialties and they are all arranged by hand so they look really nice. I was hoping the one of the prickly pear fruit would come out but it was blurry. So this was my second favorite shot. I like the frame filling shots, I am going to have to start looking in to that more. It is just something about the colors and the textures, well except this picture, it is all green! I am going to have to try to make it to Chinatown one of these weekends, that is a real trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment