Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day - 23

So, in returning to one of my favorite subjects (Guitars and Amps... I know I can't pay but I have some good equipment)... We were doing a Spring cleaning today and I was re arranging a tad to try to get more space out of our apartment. I have my guitars set up in the bedroom under the premise that if I see them every morning and every night I will actually practice. I got this idea from my friend Will D and while I am sure he actually does this, I don't... Maybe it is time for some lessons.... Anyway I was arranging stuff (that being the favorite word of my Senior English Teacher as it really) I had leaned my Gibson SG up against my amp. I was about to put it back in the stand and thought it looked like a cool shot that you would get at a gig. Maybe I need to try to shoot concerts as I am constantly drawn to shoot instruments. The only thing I would have done differently is try to back light the guitar so you didn't see the wood tone in the VOX logo. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment